Get In On Nearly 100 Table Games
Cards, dice, spinning ball: Pick your pleasure. We’ve got ’em all—across nearly 100 tables on our massive casino floor. Whether you prefer your stakes high or low, playing against the house or other guests, with bonus or progressive wagers, you’ll find plenty of gaming options to keep you entertained 24/7!
There’s a seat at your favorite table (as well as that game you’ve been dying to try). Is today your lucky day? We’re just about to deal, don’t miss your chance to get in on the next round of these favorites:
- Let it Ride Poker
- And more!
Click below for more information.
Table Games Knows What’s Up
Not only are they experts on every table game from blackjack to baccarat, but our dealers are also the eyes and ears of the Casino. We encourage you to ask them about anything Casino-related, from learning how to play a new table game to directions to recommendations on where to eat. Look for the “Ask Me” signs on the casino floor and take advantage of these great resources, here to serve you.
Multi-Link Progressive Wager
Look for this exciting side bet on the Four Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold ’Em and Let it RidePoker tables, connecting the three into one combined progressive jackpot. A total of fourteen tables will participate.
How it works: Simply place the optional $1 progressive side bet before the deal for the chance to win a portion of—or possibly the entire—jackpot.
The progressive wager pays when a player holds a three-of-a-kind or higher. And if you’re lucky enough to hold a royal flush, you’ll win 100% of the pot! Even the other players at a major jackpot-winning table will walk away with something substantial (if they’ve placed the progressive wager); a Royal Flush or Straight Flush awards an Envy bonus of $1,000 or $300, respectively.
This new wager is your chance to play for more money—and to win more often! Ask a table games floor supervisor or dealer for additional information or qualifications.
|4 of a Kind||$300|
|3 of a Kind||$9|
Mississippi Stud is a poker-based table game where wins are based on the player’s final five-card hand. The skill is in determining how much to raise or fold as the cards are revealed. Find our newest carnival game on the Four Seasons side of the Casino near The Fire Pit and on the Dreamcatcher side of the Casino near The Grand Lobby.
Playing Mississippi Stud
- Players start by making an Ante wager.
- The dealer gives each player two cards face-down, and three community cards are dealt face-down. Players may examine their own cards at this time.
- Players may choose to fold or make a “3rd Street” bet, one to three times their Ante.
- The first community card is turned over.
- Players may choose to fold or make a “4th Street” bet, one to three times their Ante.
- The second community card is turned over.
- Players may choose to fold or make a “5th Street” bet, one to three times their Ante.
- The third community card is turned over.
- Wagers are paid out for hands with Jacks or better, according to the pay table below.
- Players may place an optional $1 multi-link progressive side bet for the chance to win even more across ten table games!
Mississippi Stud Payouts
|Royal Flush||500 to 1|
|Straight Flush||100 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||40 to 1|
|Full House||10 to 1|
|Flush||6 to 1|
|Straight||4 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||3 to 1|
|Two Pairs||2 to 1|
|Pair of Jacks or Better||1 to 1|
|Pair of 6s thru 10s||Push|