5 Reasons to Work at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino started as a bingo hall in 1991. Since then it has grown into one of the largest entertainment destinations in the Midwest and a Milwaukee top-25 employer. The team members have been a major contributor to its continued growth, and the search for the best team members never ends.
In order to ensure that team members find joy in their work, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino offers plenty of perks:
- It’s hard to beat an all-encompassing benefits package, and you will find that at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino. The insurance package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription, short term disability, flexible spending accounts and more. Whether you need to cover just yourself or a full family, you will find plenty of benefits options to choose from.
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino also offers a Wellness Program and fitness center on property. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day, making it easy to find time to get in a little exercise. The Wellness Program offers classes, such as Cardio Kickbox and Boot Camp, and our Wellness Coordinator works with beginners to help them ease into programs, while keeping our more experienced gym-goers moving at a more challenging pace.
- If you’re looking for a little fun and entertainment when you leave work, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino has your “in.” As a team member, you have access to free or discounted tickets to area attractions, festivals and events. Do you root for the Brewers? You’ll find great ticket discounts for Miller Park all season long. Love going to all the summer festivals that Milwaukee has to offer? You’ll have a chance to score free tickets to a wide variety of events all year long.
- Have you ever worked downtown Milwaukee and had to search for parking or even pay to park… for work? You’ll never have that problem at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, because there are multiple parking lots, ensuring all team members can easily find free parking.
- If you are looking for the path to a lifelong career, you’ll also find it at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino. We offer regular paid training programs to provide the best learning opportunities for our team members. As you continue to develop your professional experience, you will also see more advancement opportunities arise. We offer team member departmental advancement, as well as transferring between departments, should your job interest change.
Without a happy and well-trained team, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino could not have become a premier entertainment destination. This is why, as a team member, you’ll find so many perks, from insurance to free festival tickets. When you become part of the team, you become part of a growing and caring community.
Learn how to join the team at www.paysbig.com/careers.