Gde Pê Nme Go Men
In Potawatomi, Gde Pê Nme Go Men means “our responsibility.” For centuries, the Forest County Potawatomi have understood that they are responsible for the impact they have on the earth and its people.
As a business arm of the tribe, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino understands the impact it has on our community and society, and therefore, strives to be a socially responsible organization.
We build upon this foundation and focus our social responsibility efforts on five key areas that encompass the spirit of long-standing tribal customs:
- Advocating for responsible play is our number one social priority.
- For more information on this topic, visit our Responsible Gaming section.
Sustainable Business Practices
- Our property promotes fair play by providing a safe, clean and accessible environment.
- The business also works to ensure compliance with strict operational standards and controls.
- We embrace tribal values with company-wide efforts to reduce our environmental footprint, including:
- Operating from 100-percent electrical green power, purchased through Renewable Energy Credits
- Recycling over 287 tons of cardboard, paper, glass and plastic
- Implementing a variety of sustainable purchasing and cooking practices in our Food & Beverage Department
Valuing Team Members
Team members are our most important asset. We work to create an environment that will attract and retain a diverse workforce, more than half of which are people of color.
Sharing Our Cultural Heritage
Being a Native American-owned and -operated business is a unique identifier that comes with an obligation to uphold core tribal beliefs and to share the Tribe’s heritage.
Caring for the Community
The business demonstrates its concern for the community in a variety of ways:
- By providing nearly 3,000 jobs, making us a Top 25 Metro Milwaukee employer
- Through our Heart of Canal Street program, which donates about $1 million annually to local children’s charities
- By making revenue-sharing payments that bring millions of dollars in funding to state and local governments
Aug 1–Sept 28
High Hand of the Hour Cash Giveaway!
Win $100 Each Half Hour »
Fire Keeper's Club® Appreciation Day
Over $27,000 in Cash Awarded »
Get Your Thursday's Worth! »
State Fair-Inspired Specials »
All Month Long
Raise a glass and get happy with our must-try bar specials. Cheers to you! »
Take a Spin on Route 66
Over $500,000 in Cash & Prizes »
Slot Jackpot Winners
Win a share of $15,000! »
The Buffet »
Now–Sept 30, 2018
New Member Offer
Join the Club, Get Rewarded »
Wednesdays & Fridays
Alaskan Snow Crab Splash
The Buffet »