HOW TO PLAY MISSISSIPPI STUD
Our newest, poker-based carnival game
Mississippi Stud is a poker-based table game where wins are based on the player’s final five-card hand. The skill is in determining how much to raise or fold as the cards are revealed. Find this exciting carnival game on the Dreamcatcher side of the Casino near The Grand Lobby.
Playing Mississippi Stud
- Players start by making an Ante wager.
- The dealer gives each player two cards face-down, and three community cards are dealt face-down. Players may examine their own cards at this time.
- Players may choose to fold or make a “3rd Street” bet, one to three times their Ante.
- The first community card is turned over.
- Players may choose to fold or make a “4th Street” bet, one to three times their Ante.
- The second community card is turned over.
- Players may choose to fold or make a “5th Street” bet, one to three times their Ante.
- The third community card is turned over.
- Wagers are paid out for hands with Jacks or better, according to the pay table below.
|Royal Flush||500 to 1|
|Straight Flush||100 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||40 to 1|
|Full House||10 to 1|
|Flush||6 to 1|
|Straight||4 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||3 to 1|
|Two Pairs||2 to 1|
|Pair of Jacks or Better||1 to 1|
|Pair of 6s thru 10s||Push|
Multi-Link Progressive Wager
Look for this exciting side bet on the Mississippi Stud, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold ’Em and Let it Ride Poker tables, connecting the five game into one combined progressive jackpot. A total of twelve tables will participate.
How it works: Simply place the optional $1 progressive side bet before the deal for the chance to win a portion of—or possibly the entire—jackpot.
The progressive wager pays when a player holds a three-of-a-kind or higher. And if you’re lucky enough to hold a royal flush, you’ll win 100% of the pot! Even the other players at a major jackpot-winning table will walk away with something substantial (if they’ve placed the progressive wager); a Royal Flush or Straight Flush awards an Envy bonus of $1,000 or $300, respectively.
This wager is your chance to play for more money—and to win more often! Ask a table games floor supervisor or dealer for additional information or qualifications.
|4 of a Kind||$300|
|3 of a Kind||$9|