HOW TO PLAY MISSISSIPPI STUD
Our newest, poker-based carnival game
Mississippi Stud is a poker-based table game where wins are based on the player’s final five-card hand. The skill is in determining how much to raise or fold as the cards are revealed. Find our newest carnival game on the Four Seasons side of the Casino near The Fire Pit and on the Dreamcatcher side of the Casino near The Grand Lobby.
Playing Mississippi Stud
- Players start by making an Ante wager.
- The dealer gives each player two cards face-down, and three community cards are dealt face-down. Players may examine their own cards at this time.
- Players may choose to fold or make a “3rd Street” bet, one to three times their Ante.
- The first community card is turned over.
- Players may choose to fold or make a “4th Street” bet, one to three times their Ante.
- The second community card is turned over.
- Players may choose to fold or make a “5th Street” bet, one to three times their Ante.
- The third community card is turned over.
- Wagers are paid out for hands with Jacks or better, according to the pay table below.
- Players may place an optional $1 multi-link progressive side bet for the chance to win even more across ten table games!
Mississippi Stud Payouts
|Royal Flush||500 to 1|
|Straight Flush||100 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||40 to 1|
|Full House||10 to 1|
|Flush||6 to 1|
|Straight||4 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||3 to 1|
|Two Pairs||2 to 1|
|Pair of Jacks or Better||1 to 1|
|Pair of 6s thru 10s||Push|
Slot Jackpot Winners
Win a share of $15,000! »
Get Your Monday's Worth! »
June 1–July 31
High Hand of the Hour Cash Giveaway!
Win $200 Every Hour »
Fire Keeper's Club® Appreciation Day
Over $27,000 in Cash Awarded »
The Buffet »
July 8–Aug 26
Up to $100,000 in jackpots each week! »
Wednesdays & Fridays
Alaskan Snow Crab Splash
The Buffet »
THE ROAD TO THE LPGA
PHC Classic 2018 »
Now–Sept 30, 2018
New Member Offer
Join the Club, Get Rewarded »