High Hand of the Hour Cash Giveaway!
Win $100 Each Half Hour
Get the “High Hand of the Hour” playing Texas Hold ’Em and you could take home an extra $100 each half hour!
Dates & Times:
- Mondays through Thursdays, Now–January 31, 2019, from 8 a.m. to 5:59 p.m.
- Sessions last one half hour
How it Works:
- You must be a Fire Keeper’s Club® member playing in a live Texas Hold ’Em game and have the high-ranking poker hand (using both hole cards) during each session
- High-hand player will have his or her name recorded on the board in the Poker Room
- Any new high hand must beat (not tie) the previous high hand to qualify
- At the end of each session, the player with the highest ranking hand (Full House or better) will qualify to win the listed prize amount.
- $100 at the end of every half hour
Not a Fire Keeper’s Club Member? Learn how to join—it’s free!
To qualify, guests must be playing in a live Texas Hold ’Em game and have the high hand of the session with both hole cards played. Qualifying high hand must be at least a Full House. Must be present to win. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of qualifying hands received. PH&C has the sole authority to determine the winners and such decisions are final. Any unclaimed prizes will be returned back to the promotion funds. Guests with qualifying high hands are eligible to win multiple times, but only once per session. Promotion not valid December 25. Must show valid photo ID and Club card to claim prize. Management reserves all rights. Winners responsible for all taxes.