High Hand Mystery Cash Giveaway
Win a Share of Over $35,000!
June 1–August 31, 2017
Get the high hand of the hour playing Texas Hold ’Em Tuesdays and Thursdays, and you could take home your share of an extra $35,100!
Dates & Times:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, June 1–August 31, 2017, from 11 a.m. to 7:59 p.m.
- Sessions last one hour
How it Works:
- You must be a Fire Keeper’s Club® member playing in a live Texas Hold ’Em game and have the high-ranking poker hand (using both hole cards) during each session
- High-hand player will have his or her name recorded on the board in the Poker Room
- Any new high hand must beat (not tie) the previous high hand to qualify
- At the end of each session, the player with the highest ranking hand will qualify to draw one of nine winning prize envelopes—cash prizes total $1,350 per day!
Nine envelopes, each containing one of these cash prizes:
Not a Fire Keeper’s Club Member? Learn how to join—it’s free!
To qualify, guests must be playing in a live Texas Hold ’Em game and have the high hand of the hour with both hole cards played. Must be present to win. If all nine envelopes are awarded, the promotion will end for the day. Nine new envelopes will be placed back in the tumbler at the beginning of each drawing day. Guests are eligible to win more than once per drawing date. Must show valid photo ID and Club card to claim prize. Management reserves all rights. Winners responsible for all taxes.