Sunday & Monday Gridiron Cash
Win $75–$250 on Every Score
October 6–December 23
Football and poker? It couldn’t get any better! Get a Full House or better playing Texas Hold ’Em during televised Sunday or Monday night football games and you could score an extra $75–$250 in cash when either team scores!
Plus, if you’re already playing a game of Texas Hold’Em at 6 p.m., you’ll get one free drawing entry!
How to Qualify:
- You must be a Fire Keeper’s Club® member playing in a live Texas Hold ’Em game, beginning at 6 p.m. on Sunday or Monday nights.
- Earn additional drawing entries during the televised Monday night or Sunday night football game with each full house or better hand (using both hole cards). Hand will be verified by the dealer and a floor person must be notified.
- Each time either football team scores a field goal, touchdown or safety, an entrant’s name will be drawn to win a cash prize.
- At the end of football game, any unclaimed prizes will be added to the end-of-game prize amount!
Dates & Times:
Sundays and Mondays, October 6–December 23, starting at 6 p.m. through the end of the televised Monday night or Sunday night football game
- Field Goal: $75
- Touchdown: $150
- Safety: $250
- End of Game Drawing: $100 + any unclaimed rollover amounts
Not a member of the Fire Keeper’s® Club? Learn how to join—it’s free!
To qualify, guests must be a Fire Keeper’s Club® member playing in a live Texas Hold ’Em game and have a qualifying full house or better hand with both hole cards played. Must be present to win. If any Gridiron Cash prize goes unclaimed, that prize amount will be added to the End of Game amount. Guests are eligible to win more than once per Gridiron Cash period. Must show valid photo ID and Club card to claim prize.