A TRIBUTE TO THE KING SHOW: Presley Productions Presents “A VEGAS EXPERIENCE”
Semi Finals Round 1—Top contestant advances to the championship on January 9
VEGAS EXPERIENCE—For good reason, The King holds the Las Vegas record for the most sold out shows in a row. Some of Elvis’ most memorable performances, like “That’s The Way It Is,” were performed there. Whether you were in the audiences in 1969 or throughout the ’70s, the Vegas Experience will take you on a journey back in time, as if you were sitting at the Las Vegas Hilton watching Elvis himself!
- Chuck O’Brien–National radio personality and Elvis expert
- Sam Thompson–Elvis’ personal bodyguard and close friend
- Joe Guercio–Elvis’ musical director and conductor from 1970–1977
- Jay Dupuis–Nationally known Elvis tribute artist
- Bob West–Nationally known Elvis tribute artist
- Members of the Stamps Quartet, Elvis’ male vocal backup group from 1971–1977
- Three of the top Elvis tribute artists from around the country
- A 13-piece orchestra
- The EAS Band
All guests must be at least 21 years old to enter Theater, or to watch shows at Bar 360 or The Fire Pit's side bar. All tickets are sold with a no return or exchange policy. All schedules/times are subject to change at any time without notice.