THE NORTHERN LIGHTS THEATER
Top-notch Artists in an Intimate Atmosphere
The Northern Lights Theater welcomes diverse entertainment acts like Wayne Newton, Willie Nelson, Ringo Starr, Bonnie Raitt, Phil Vassar, Lewis Black, Jonny Lang, Chris Isaak, Lyle Lovett, Jay Leno, Tony Bennett, Don Rickles and B.B. King. And that's just the beginning. It also features the BonkerzSM Comedy Series and popular "Tribute to the King" shows, in a smoke-free room that makes you feel as though you could reach out and touch your favorite stars.
Add a world-class sound system and personal service that can't be beat and you'll agree—there isn’t a bad seat in the house!
Check out our Milwaukee Entertainment Calendar to find your next great show.
Buy in-person at the Box Office
Noon–7 p.m. Monday–Saturday
The Box Office is open 30 minutes prior to show on-sale times and three hours prior to show times on Sundays. The Box Office is otherwise closed on Sundays and all major holidays.
- Tickets may be purchased with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and cash (at the Box Office).
- Tickets at will-call may be picked up two hours prior to show time.
- Guests must present photo ID when picking up tickets.
- All guests must be at least 21 years old to enter all Potawatomi Hotel & Casino entertainment venues.
- All tickets are sold with a no return or exchange policy.
- There is a six-ticket limit on ticket purchases, unless otherwise specified.
- All schedules/times are subject to change at any time without notice.
Box Office General Information:
Random Number Distribution Tickets (Lottery) for 1st Day On Sale
For your convenience, this box office uses a Random Number Distribution procedure for all major events.
Random Number Distribution (RND) provides for the fair and equitable distribution of tickets, providing each guest a chance to be first, without the need for long hours of waiting in line.
There is no need to arrive at the Box Office earlier than 30 (thirty) minutes before the scheduled on sale.
RND Policy & Procedure:
- Purchase tickets for the first day of an "on sale" using CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, AND BY REDEEMING POINTS.
- 30 (thirty) minutes before the event goes on sale, RND tickets will be issued to the guests in line at the Box Office. Only 1 (one) RND ticket per guest or group.
- 15 (fifteen) minutes before the event goes on sale, the starting number will be chosen by a member of the crowd (to avoid assumption of the lottery not being conducted in a fair manner), and a line will be formed. Any guests arriving after this time, will go directly to the end of the line.
- The sales system pulls up the next available seats at the time of the request. Guests do have the option of requesting next available in the different price levels only.
- An RND number DOES NOT guarantee you a show ticket, only a place in line.
- RND line tickets are non-transferable and cannot be sold, or given to another guest. Doing so will revoke BOTH parties’ right to purchase.
Northern Lights Theater Balcony
The balcony level features traditional theater seating. Sit back, relax and enjoy a wide array of Milwaukee performances.
Northern Lights Theater Floor
The floor level features booth and table seating. Get up close and personal for all of the Milwaukee live shows.