Review the Rules of the Casino
Make the most of your casino visit by adhering to these important house rules. Learn about general casino rules, unacceptable behaviors and activities, and policies on electronic devices, lost items and promotions, as well as game-specific codes of conduct.
- No one under 18 years of age is permitted in the Bingo Hall.
- Smoking is not permitted while waiting in line or in designated non-smoking areas.
- Each player must purchase an admission package; no splitting of packs allowed.
- It is the player’s responsibility to shout “BINGO” loud enough to alert the caller to stop the game.
- Daubers must be used for all paper bingo games.
- Once the game is closed or the caller starts to call the letter of the next ball, no previous BINGOs will be honored and the game shall continue.
- The number drawn and called is official. The Bingo Flashboard and TV monitor are for players’ convenience only.
- Player’s name must appear on their receipt and must be on display at all times.
- No seat saving. Only a bingo package and an admission receipt for the current session will hold a chair.
- It is the player's responsibility to look after all unplayed paper. No refunds or exchanges. Bingo paper is only valid for the session in which it was purchased.
- Multiple winners will share the total cash value for each game equally at each level.
- We will make every effort to avoid placing duplicate cards into play. However, if duplicates do occur, there will be no compensation offered.
- One electronic bingo device per guest.
- Malfunction of electronic bingo devices voids all pay and play. Management is not responsible for bingo equipment failure.
- Electronic bingo devices may not be purchased with another player’s Club card.
- Any altered, mutilated or defaced bingo cards, pull-tabs or door prize tickets will not be honored.
- Only one door prize per person per session.
- Any bent door prize tickets are invalid for the door prize drawings.
- Door prize drawings for merchandise and certificates may not be redeemed for cash or exchanged.
- All door prizes must be claimed with a valid picture ID by the end of the bingo session; all unclaimed door prizes will be voided.
- For all fill-in-your-numbers style bingo games, a blue or black ink pen must be used and the numbers must be legible; otherwise the BINGO will be invalid.
- It is the player’s responsibility to put the original copy of the fill-in-your-numbers style bingo games into the proper boxes at the end of the table (e.g. Pick 8, Pick Yur Platter, Do it Yourself). Boxes will then be locked and no other cards will be accepted.
- Bingo winners of $1,200 or more and pull-tab winners of $600 or more must have two forms of identification, a social security card and a valid picture ID, to collect winnings.
- A valid picture ID is required when redeeming Fire Keeper’s Club® card points, credit cards and debit cards at the admission booth.
- Talking must be kept to a minimum while bingo is being played.
- While the bingo session is in progress, personal electronic devices (e.g. cell phones, pagers, etc.) may not be used in the Bingo Hall. Please turn off ringer and/or phone to avoid disruption of play.
- Verbal abuse or the use of abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Pull-tabs are void if taken out of the building.
- No food or beverages may be brought into the Bingo Hall from outside this building.
- Drugs are strictly prohibited in the Bingo Hall.
- No solicitation of any kind is allowed in the Bingo Hall.
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is not responsible for lost or misplaced admission receipts or bingo paper.
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Management reserves the right to change bingo sessions, prize amounts and starting times without notice.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to any person. If it becomes necessary to ask a player to leave, a refund will not be made.
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is not responsible for typographical errors.
- The decision of Management is final.
- All wagers will be comprised of Potawatomi Hotel & Casino gaming cheques or an approved promotional PH&C coupon. No cash wagers are allowed.
- Only actively involved players are allowed to sit at a gaming table.
- Wagers may not be changed or added to after the dealer closes the betting.
- Only the seated player placing the contract wager may place a corresponding Bonus or Progressive wager. Players must remain seated until the completion of the round.
- If any card is inadvertently exposed by the dealer or a malfunction of the shuffling device, all hands shall be void and the cards shall be reshuffled.
- All cards must remain over the table and in clear view of the dealer at all times.
- Players may hold the cards with only one hand, except in Four Card Poker.
- No other person will be allowed to touch the cards except a representative of table games.
- No showing of cards or discussing hands between players is allowed.
- Only English may be spoken at the table when cards are in play.
- To maintain the integrity of the game and help protect all players from fraudulent activity, no player can wear colored or shaded lenses while playing any card game.
- All decisions by Table Games Management are final. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
$1 Multi-Link Progressive Wagers
- Four Card Poker - To compete against the posted payout table, cards used will be the player’s original five cards.
- Let it Ride - To compete against the posted payout table, cards used will be the player’s original three cards and two community cards.
- Mississippi Stud - To compete against the posted payout table, cards used will be the player’s original two cards and three community cards.
- Three Card Poker - To compete against the posted payout table, cards used will be the player’s original three cards and two community cards.
- Ultimate Texas Hold ’Em - To compete against the posted payout table, cards used will be the player’s original two cards and the Flop (first three community cards).
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is a privately owned and operated business, therefore:
- Management has the right to refuse service to any guest and may request a valid ID while a guest is on the premises.
- No weapons are allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed in designated non-smoking areas, including all restaurants.
- No outside food or beverages may be brought into the facilities and no beverage containers holding alcohol may leave the PHC (special dietary needs/special occasion carry-ins require written authorization by PHC Senior Management in advance).
- Appropriate clothing, including shoes and shirt, is required to enter the premises. Transparent or excessively revealing clothing and low/saggy pants that reveal undergarments are not allowed.
- Bags, backpacks, purses and luggage are subject to search.
- No one under the age of 21 may enter the Casino gambling areas (18 for Bingo) or other age-restricted areas of the property.
- Minors accompanied by an adult 18+ years of age may access Bella Italiana, The Food Court, Canal Street Café, utilize catering spaces and stay in the hotel.
- No faces may be concealed while on property.
Unacceptable Behaviors and Activities
Guests are expected to behave in a courteous and respectful manner:
- No illegal, destructive, offensive or disruptive language, gesture or activity is allowed in the facility. Any such activity may result in guest removal from the property, permanent banishment and/or prosecution.
- The sale/resale of any PHC offers, coupons, gift certificates, promotional items, etc. is strictly prohibited.
- Fraudulent use or creation of a Fire Keeper’s Club® card (or use of another guest’s Club card or privileges) is prohibited.
- Over-consumption of alcohol or use of controlled/illegal substances will not be tolerated.
- No person or organization shall solicit contributions, promote products/services or distribute literature on PHC property (inside or outside) without written authorization. No unauthorized solicitation of any kind is allowed.
- Any type of theft or criminal activity is prohibited and may result in a permanent ban or prosecution.
- Guests may not use, cash-in or take anything that does not belong to them.
- Loitering is prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the use of any personal electronic communication or recording devices while on PHC premises. Violators may be asked to leave the Casino and delete images.
- Guests may not videotape, photograph, digitally record or document activity in or around restricted areas at any time.
- Computerized eyewear or other wearable computerized, internet-accessible or transmitting devices (i.e., Google Glasses) are prohibited in the Casino.
Lost or Abandoned Items
- Management is not responsible for personal property, lost, abandoned or stolen articles, or gaming devices, including game credits and tickets.
- Found items should be turned in to Security. After seven days, unclaimed items will become property of PHC.
Promotions and Events
- Promotions/offers and special events may be altered, changed or canceled at the discretion of management without prior notice.
- All management decisions are final.
- Separate house rules exist for gambling and the various types of games. These rules can be found on the Casino website or at promotional kiosks.
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino encourages guests to gamble responsibly: learn how to play games, set a spending limit and gamble for fun and entertainment.
- This facility is under 24-hour surveillance.
- Guests can file a complaint concerning any service or activity on property by contacting Guest Relations or by completing a Guest Services Report.
- Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
- Minors are prohibited in gambling areas.
- All taxable winnings require two forms of government-issued identification, as well as documentation of a tax identification number.
- Management reserves the right to pay winnings in the form of a casino check.
- Must be at least 18 years old to play bingo and 21 years old to play casino games.
- Any banned, self-restricted or illegal guests are required to forfeit jackpots and prizes, and will be removed from the property.
- Players are responsible for all personal property and gambling devices (chips, tickets, money, player cards, machine credits, etc.). PHC Management is under no obligation to research, refund or replace any lost, stolen or abandoned item.
- Intoxicated guests will not be allowed to gamble and may be asked to leave.
- Using or cashing out another guest’s machine/credits/tickets/chips without that guest’s permission may result in a permanent ban and/or arrest and prosecution.
- All play is governed by Casino house rules.
- Casino personnel will not disclose any information about other guests.
- An acceptable government-issued photo ID is required when redeeming Fire Keeper’s Club points, participating in promotions and making credit or debit card transactions.
- Fire Keeper’s Club cards and promotions are only valid for the player assigned to them.
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is not responsible for typographical errors.
- The decision of Casino Management is final.
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino complies with Title 31 requirements and anti-money-laundering mandates.
- Any type of theft, including the use of any other guest’s tickets/credits/machine/chips, will be prosecuted and may result in a ban from the property.
- English shall be the only language permitted at the poker table.
- Each player in a poker game is required to play in his/her own interest only. No player is permitted to assist any one player over another. Collusion with another player or any other form of cheating, including soft play, may result in suspension or a ban.
- Players must protect their own hands at all times. If a hand is killed or fouled by mistake, the player will have no redress and is not entitled to a refund of bets.
- All games are “table stakes.” Only cheques in play at the beginning of a hand will count toward a player’s stack size. All cheques in play must remain in play unless the player leaves the table for a minimum of two hours or changes to a table of a different game type or limit.
- Players must act in-turn. Verbal declarations in-turn are binding and take precedent over gestures or actions. Chips placed in the pot must stay in the pot. Potawatomi Hotel & Casino asks all players to state their intentions verbally to avoid confusion or an unfavorable ruling.
- Action out of turn will be binding if the action to that player does not change. A cheque, call or fold does not change an action.
- Table change requests are made through the Floorperson or their supervisors, et al. Seat change requests at the same table are made through the dealer. Moving tables or sitting at a table without staff permission may result in revocation of playing privileges for a period of time.
- A one-hour meal break per eight-hour session is permitted. Only one guest per table may take a meal break at any time. A player may not have an additional meal break until eight hours after returning from the previous meal break.
- Only two players may be away from a single game at any one time. A third player who gets up from a table will have 10 minutes to return or will forfeit that seat. This is called the “third man walking” rule.
- A clock may be called on a player by any player who received cards that round or by a Potawatomi Hotel & Casino representative. Players who are found to be intentionally or repeatedly stalling the action may be penalized and/or asked to leave.
- A player using the phrase “all-in” in any way may be obligated to bet all of his/her chips. The phrase “I’ll put you all-in” will be interpreted as the player declaring himself/herself “all-in.”
- Communication between player and guest is prohibited while the player is involved in a hand.
- Players may only play out of a rack until the big blind reaches them.
- Players are allowed one token/item to use as a card protector, so long as that item’s size does not cover both Potawatomi Hotel & Casino logos on the playing card.
- The Floorperson has the right to inspect any hand, whether called or not, to protect the integrity of the game.
- A mucked hand retrieved by a player other than the owner is a dead hand—even if it was the winner.
- All hole cards must be placed face-up on the table in front of the player (“tabled”) to win any portion of the pot during a contested showdown. A dealer cannot kill a “tabled” hand if it is the winning hand. Cards speak.
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is not responsible for cash or cheques left on the table by a player.
- Visibly intoxicated guests will not be permitted to play.
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino reserves the right to remove any player from any game for any reason.
The following are not permitted and may result in a warning, suspension or banning:
- The use of obscene language and/or verbal abuse directed at another player or staff member. This includes being overly critical of another player’s play.
- Creating a disturbance by arguing, shouting or making excessive noise.
- Destroying or defacing property, including throwing, tearing, bending or crumpling cards.
- The use of any tobacco product, electronic cigarettes or illegal substance.
- Carrying a weapon.
- Using a mobile phone for a voice call at the table and/or using any electronic device at the table while involved in a hand.
- Deliberately and/or repeatedly acting out of turn.
- Deliberately and/or repeatedly splashing chips into the pot.
- Agreeing to cheque a hand down when another player is all-in.
- Reading a hand for another player at the showdown before that hand has been “tabled.”
- Telling another player to turn a hand face-up at the showdown.
- Revealing the contents of a live hand in a multi-way pot before betting is complete.
- Improperly mucking a hand by deliberately discarding hands away from the muck, folding out of turn, revealing the contents of a folded hand to another player or folding when not facing a bet.
- Stacking chips in a manner that interferes with dealing or viewing cards.
- Making statements or taking action that could unfairly influence the course of play, whether or not the offender is involved in the pot.
- Guests may only gamble at one table at a time. If a player is not present when the cards are dealt, he or she will not receive a hand and may lose his or her seat.
- Only actively involved players are allowed to sit at a gaming table. Minimum and maximum betting limits are posted at each gaming table. No exceptions can be made to betting limits.
- The following is not permitted on or at the gaming tables: personal items, food or eating and electronic devices.
- Wagers must consist of Potawatomi Hotel & Casino cheques. Currency wagers or cheques from other casinos will not be accepted for play.
- To maintain the integrity of the game and help protect all players from fraudulent activity, no player can wear colored or shaded lenses while playing any card game; and English must be spoken while playing any handheld card game when cards are in play.
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is not responsible for casino cheques left at a table.
- Guests are expected to behave in a respectful manner. Loud, abusive, obscene or belligerent behavior will not be tolerated. Any guest exhibiting these behaviors will be escorted from the premises.
- Any guest caught cheating will be escorted out of the Casino immediately and may face prosecution or permanent restriction from entering the Casino.
- Any guest who violates a House Rule is subject to removal from the premises and potential permanent ban.
- All decisions by Table Games Management are final. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All Casino Code of Conduct House Rules and Gambling House Rules apply to all players and guests.
Now–Sept 30, 2018
New Member Offer
Join the Club, Get Rewarded »
Take a Spin on Route 66
Over $500,000 in Cash & Prizes »
Green Bay Game Day Specials
The Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill »
Oct 1–Dec 17
Monday Night Gridiron Cash
Win $75–$250 on Every Score »
Get Your Monday's Worth! »
Saturdays, 4–9 p.m.
Beer & Bites
The Buffet »
Aug 1–Sept 28
High Hand of the Hour Cash Giveaway!
Win $100 Each Half Hour »
Slot Jackpot Winners
Win a share of $15,000! »
Play Slots, Get 5X Faster Rewards »