what to expect
For the safety and health of our guests and team members, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino has put the following procedures in place. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
General & Casino:
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. – Midnight, Daily
- Gaming sessions need to be reserved in advance via our Casino Reservations booking system. Guests will not be admitted to the property without a gaming reservation.
- Currently, gaming sessions are (guests will be asked to wrap up their session 30 minutes prior to the conclusion):
- 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
If you are not feeling well or are sick, please do not enter the property.
All guests & team members entering the property will have temperature checks, if you exceed 100.4° F you will be asked to leave.
All guests are required to wear masks while on property at all times.
The entire property is non-smoking. If you wish to smoke you must go outside.
Please practice social distancing while on property.
Wash your hands regularly or use hand sanitizers placed throughout the property.
Food & Beverage:
- RuYi, Canal Street Café and The Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill are offering limited take-out menus. Menus can be viewed at here.
- All food must be consumed off property, no eating at slot machines or anywhere else on property. Hotel guests can bring food up to their rooms.
- A limited room service menu featuring items from our open restaurants is available for hotel guests. All room service orders will be delivered in single use, disposable containers for the safety of our guests.
- Hotel Guests will all have their room keys checked prior to proceeding up to their rooms by a PHC security team member.
- The fitness and business centers are currently closed.
- PHC Housekeeping team members will no longer enter occupied rooms, if you need additional items, they will be bagged and left outside your room. Team members will knock to alert you of the delivery.