what to expect
For the safety and health of our guests and team members, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino has put the following procedures in place. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
For a full list of updates click here.
General & Casino:
- Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. – 4 a.m., Daily
If you are not feeling well or are sick, please do not enter the property.
Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests. Guests who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear a mask.
The entire property is non-smoking. If you wish to smoke, please go outside or to the outdoor smoking area located adjacent to Northern Lights Theater.
Please practice social distancing while on property.
Wash your hands regularly or use hand sanitizers placed throughout the property.
Food & Beverage:
- RuYi, Canal Street Café and The Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill are offering limited take-out menus. Menus can be viewed at here.
- All food should either be consumed off property or in one of the designated dining areas. Hotel guests can also bring food up to their rooms or order room service. Eating at a slot machine or anywhere else on property is currently prohibited.
- A limited room service menu featuring items from our open restaurants is available for hotel guests. All room service orders will be delivered in single use, disposable containers for the safety of our guests.
- Hotel Guests will all have their room keys checked prior to proceeding up to their rooms by a PHC security team member.
- The fitness and business centers are currently closed.
- PHC Housekeeping team members will no longer enter occupied rooms, if you need additional items, they will be bagged and left outside your room. Team members will knock to alert you of the delivery.