Our Commitment to Privacy—Your privacy is important to us
Last Revised: June 30, 2022.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE GATHER FROM THOSE WHO VISIT OUR WEBSITE?
When you visit our Website, we collect and store any information you enter on our Website, or that you provide to us in offline contacts we have with you. We also retain information that is collected and stored automatically when you browse our Website and when you provide information to us. Please note that any video file, audio file, image, photograph or other content posted by you onto the Website becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information. Information is collected from visitors to the Website based on the legal requirements that apply to PHC operations and based on your consent. Information we collect is in the following areas:
REGISTRATION FORMS—If you open a Fire Keeper’s Club® account, or register for specific events, contests or newsletters, or “opt-in” to electronic communication or SMS messages on various areas of the Website, we will generally ask you to provide certain contact information (such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, birthday, phone number), and preferences regarding the event or material for which you desire to register.
ORDER FORMS—Some areas of the Website may allow you to order products or services, whether or not for a fee. In connection with these transactions, we collect data necessary to complete the transaction. This may include contact information, e-mail address, telephone number and your credit card information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND STORED AUTOMATICALLY—When you browse our Website, you and your web browser may also transmit information that we automatically collect. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer), the web pages you visit and the time of your visit, and other click-stream data. This information may be combined with other personal information you have provided. This information is automatically provided by your browser, and we use such information to improve the performance of our Website, to determine how best to provide useful information to users, and to make improvements to the Website.
COOKIES INFORMATION—We may also place small data files, called “cookies,” in the browser file of your computer's hard drive. These cookies automatically identify your browser to our server whenever you interact with the Website. We use the cookies to record Website statistics. Most browsers automatically accept the cookies, but you usually can change your browser setting to prevent the acceptance of cookies. Certain web pages may not function properly if you choose not to accept cookies.
UPLOADED INFORMATION—We may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to our users. The Website allows or may allow in the future for the uploading of certain information, including audio and video files and photographs. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
E-MAIL—On several screens of our site, you may also have an opportunity to communicate with us by e-mail. You may also choose to provide your e-mail address to receive communications from us or third parties. You will need to affirmatively choose to receive e-mail communication from us, and you will have the right to opt-out or unsubscribe at any time. If you follow the link to opt-out or unsubscribe at the bottom of the e-mail communication you receive from us, you will be able to easily opt-out or unsubscribe from that e-mail list. You will be removed from the list within 10 days.
CELLULAR TELEPHONE OR SMS TEXTING CONTACT INFORMATION—On several screens of our site, you may have an opportunity to communicate with us by SMS text message. You may choose to provide your cellular telephone number or SMS texting contact information to receive communications from us via SMS. You will need to affirmatively opt-in to receive text messages at least every 18 months, and you will have the right to opt-out at any time. You can opt-out by simply texting “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
PHC values your privacy. Be assured that PHC does not sell or rent your personal information (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other contact information or personal data) to third-parties. We use your personal information to communicate with you if and when necessary in connection with your use of our Website, to respond to your questions, or to send you material and information according to your permissions and usage. If you do not want your information used, discontinue all use of the Website. We may collect, track and/or use your information to:
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us, then we will use your information to provide you with the features and functionality of the Website, and to send you information that you request through opt-in functions.
- Any information or video or audio content that you upload or otherwise disclose online, becomes publicly available and can be immediately viewed, collected or otherwise used by others.
- Personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product information in which you are most interested.
- Register you for an event, contest or sweepstakes, if you request it. If you do not provide certain required information, you may not be permitted to participate in an event, contest or sweepstakes.
- Provide you with e-mail messages and other information regarding employment, upcoming events, new services and general information about our products and services, based on your subscriptions.
- There are also times when it may be advantageous for PHC to make certain personal information about you available to companies that PHC has a strategic relationship with or that perform work for PHC to provide services to you on our behalf. For example, some areas of the Website may allow you to conduct e-commerce transactions (event registrations, purchases, contests, etc.). In connection with these transactions, we collect data necessary to complete the transaction that is furnished by you. This information may be furnished to a third party in order to facilitate the transaction.
- At times we may be required to disclose your personal information to comply with any law, rule, court order, or subpoena, or to enforce our legal rights or the rules of this Website, or to protect our business, property and operations, or in connection with a sale, acquisition, merger or other business combination of our business with a third party. We may also disclose personal information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of importance, disclosure of such information is necessary.
We retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected the information or as required by law. In most cases, we are required by law to retain information for seven years. We maintain a records retention and destruction program to destroy information when it is no longer needed or required.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Since we are committed to your privacy and security, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to attempt to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use the information we collect online. However, please remember that no transmission of data over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us or from us, and you do so at your own risk. When you place an order or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once we receive your transmission, we use our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
You should also take precautions to protect your personal data, such as Fire Keeper's Club member number, when using the Website. Make sure you use a secure web browser.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
PHC does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Website from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our Website is directed to persons under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then you are prohibited from accessing the Website at any time or in any manner. If PHC learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 18 years of age has been collected on the Website, then PHC will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are under the age of 21, we ask that you do not access or attempt to access any portions of the Website that are restricted to persons age 21 or older, including but not limited to, any web pages related to casino gaming, restaurants, theater or sports bar information. Persons over the age of 18 but under the age of 21 are restricted to use of the web pages related to bingo information. If you believe that a person under 18 provided personally identifiable information to us, please contact us and we will review and remove the information accordingly.
PHC believes that gaming should always be handled responsibly. In connection with PHC’s responsible gaming policy, personal information collected from members of the self-exclusion program or individuals banned from the Casino will not be used by PHC for any marketing purposes.
Except as otherwise required by law, upon request we will provide you with access to the personally-identifiable information we have in our collection, use and disclosure. To review records containing your personal information, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. You have the following options for reviewing or removing your information from our database to no longer receive communication from us:
- If you receive SMS text messages, you can reply to our message with “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE”
- You can click the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of an email and follow the simple instructions to unsubscribe from the list
- You can send mail to the following postal address:
Forest County Potawatomi Community
Potawatomi Bingo Casino and Potawatomi Hotel
Attention: Database Marketing Department
1721 West Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
- You can call 1-800-PAYSBIG
Please note that due to production schedules, you may receive communication from us for a short period of time after you have provided your opt-out notice but before you have been removed from the database. If you request your personal information be deleted from our database, we may maintain information about individual transactions for recordkeeping and servicing, based on legal requirements that apply to us. Opt-out requests will be honored within 10 business days.