Poker Multiplier Madness
WIN $100 EACH HOUR
Mondays–Fridays, July 1–August 30
Get a full house or better playing Texas Hold ’Em and you’ll be entered into the Multiplier Madness hourly drawings to win an extra $100 in cash!
Multiply your prize! The longer you play, the bigger the cash prize.
How to Qualify
- To earn a drawing entry, you must be a Fire Keeper’s Club® member playing in a live Texas Hold ’Em game (beginning at 12 p.m.) and show a full house or better hand.
- Earn additional drawing entries with each full house hand or better (using both hole cards). Hand will be verified by the dealer and a floor person must be notified.
- Before each drawing, entry tickets will be collected placed into a tumbler from which one ticket will be drawn to win $100 in cash. Drawing winner’s $100 cash prize will be multiplied by the multiplier bonus value determined by the winner’s time spent playing.
- Drawing tickets will be selected each drawing until there is a winner.
- Multiplier bonus values are earned by the amount of table time played (not paused) from Midnight through 9:59 p.m. and will be verified by Floor Supervisor prior to payout.
- Entry tickets may be earned any time Noon through 9:59 p.m.
Dates & Times:
Mondays–Fridays, July 1–August 30, Noon–9:59 p.m.
|1X||Play 0:01 to 1:59 hours ($100 prize)|
|1.5X||Play 2:00 to 3:59 hours ($150 prize)|
|2X||Play 4:00 to 5:59 hours ($200 prize)|
|2.5X||Play 6:00 to 7:59 hours ($250 prize)|
|3X||Play 8:00 or more hours ($300 prize)|
Not a Fire Keeper’s Club Member? Learn how to join—it’s free!
To qualify, guests must be playing in a live Texas Hold ’Em game and have a qualifying full house hand or better with both hole cards played. Must be present to win. Guests are eligible to win more than once per Multiplier Madness period. Must show valid photo ID and Club card to claim prize.